• A complete, high potency, vegetarian, multiple vitamin mineral supplement specifically designed for men’s unique needs.*
• Mega Vites Man is a comprehensive formula exclusively for men that contains a combination of 58 nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, digestive enzymes, essential fatty acids and herbs including those most important for men like Saw Palmetto, Zinc, B6, Pygeum, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Lycopene and Nettle.*
• Mega Vites Man uses Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), the most active and natural form available.* It contains Vitamin C in the ascorbate form. It also contains balanced B vitamins to help manage stress, support immune system function and help reduce irritability.* B vitamins are important to proper circulatory function, for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges and preserving proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.*
• Mega Vites Man contains 13 minerals including Zinc, which is a trace mineral that is necessary for good immune response, enzyme activity, fertility and sexual function.* It also contains additional calcium (for bone health).*
• Octacosanol and Betaine help support endurance, stamina and strength.*
• Saw Palmetto, Nettle and Pygeum are three herbal extracts that are synergistically effective in promoting the proper functioning of the prostate gland.*
• Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that is both fat and water soluble and can extend the biochemical life of other antioxidants such as vitamins C, E and glutathione.*
• Lycopene is a carotenoid extracted from tomatoes that is more potent than beta-carotene as a free radical scavenger.* Bladder, pancreas and prostate problems have all been associated with low levels of serum lycopene in the body.*
• Iron deficiencies among men are rare. If you’re concerned about your iron levels, ask your physician to test you. Generally, men should avoid supplemental iron or foods enriched with iron. Iron overload in men has been associated with heart disease, arthritis and impotence.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains: Soy. • This product is free of rice and yeast.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets with breakfast and 2 tablets with lunch or as professionally directed.
Bioperine® – Bioperine® (US Patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, and #6,054,585 & International Patents # EP0810868, JP3953513 and CA2247467) is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.