Mega Vites Woman (120 tablets)
A multivitamin formulated for woman who need iron.
• Mega Vites Woman is the only woman’s high potency full spectrum multiple vitamin mineral supplement to contain 56 nutrients including those most important for today’s woman such as calcium (for bone health), iron (for healthy red blood cells), beta-carotene, biotin (for nail and hair health), gamma linolenic acid from evening primrose oil, octacosanol, grape seed extract (a potent antioxidant important for maintaining capillary strength) and vegetarian digestive enzymes.*
• Mega Vites Woman is specifically designed to include nutrients vital to women’s unique needs.*
• Calcium: Studies indicate that 80% of all American women are deficient in calcium. Mega Vites Women contains 100% of the RDA for Calcium.
• Beta carotene: The FDA has made the following recommendation: “Women of childbearing age are advised to choose fortified foods that contain Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene rather than preformed Vitamin A, whenever possible.” Mega Vites Woman follows that recommendation by providing 15,000 IU of beta-carotene.*
• L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine and DL-Methionine are amino acids that are necessary for increased mental energy. They are in the pure crystalline form for immediate assimilation by the body.*
• Gamma Linolenic Acid is an essential fatty acid that is necessary for the production of hormone-like substances in the body known as prostaglandins, in particular prostaglandins from the E1 Series or PGE1. Aging, stress, PMS and obesity have all been associated with low levels of PGE1 in the body.*
• Octacosanol supports endurance, stamina and strength.*
• Grape Seed Extract is a rich source of a group of water-soluble bioflavonoids known as proanthocyanidins (PCOs). Grape Seed Extract is guaranteed to yield 95% PCOs.* PCOs are potent antioxidants and have also been shown to strengthen capillaries.* Bruising, varicose veins and abnormal menstrual bleeding are associated with weak capillaries.
• Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes: Enzopharm® Plus is a proprietary blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes that aid the body in digesting and absorbing food nutrients.*
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (100% Beta Carotene) 7,500 IU
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid and Ca Ascorbate) 500 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 200 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU
Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 2.5 mcg
Thiamin 35 mg
Riboflavin 35 mg
Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 35 mg
(Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 35 mg
Folic Acid 250 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 35 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) 35 mg
Calcium (Ca Carbonate and Ca Citrate) 500 mg
Iron (as Fe Aspartate, Fe Glycinate & Fe Fumarate) 9 mg
Iodine (from kelp) 35 mcg
Magnesium (Mg Carbonate) 180 mg
Zinc (as Zn Gluconate) 10 mg
Selenium (as Se AAC & Selenomethionine) 25 mcg
Copper (as Cu AAC) 0.025 mg
Manganese (Mn Gluconate) 2.5 mg
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate)† 25 mcg
Molybdenum (as Mo AAC) 25 mcg
Potassium (K Citrate) 25 mg
Boron (as B AAC) 0.5 mg
Nickel (as Ni Sulfate) 0.25 mcg
Silicon (from Horsetail Rush) 3 mg
Vanadium (Vanadyl Sulfate) 10 mcg
Choline (as Choline Citrate & Bitatrate) 35 mg
Inositol 35 mg
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 35 mg
L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg
L-Glutamine 50 mg
DL-Methionine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg
L-Aspartic Acid 75 mg
Octacosanol (from sugar cane) 500 mcg
Soy Lecithin 50 mg
Grape Seed Extract 10 mg
Gamma Linolenic Acid (from primrose oil) 5 mg
RNA (ribonucleic acid) 5 mg
Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
Hesperidin 12.5 mg
Rutin 12.5 mg
Pectin 12.5 mg
Betaine Hydrochloride 10 mg
Bromelain 2 mg
Papain 2 mg
Cellulase Enzymes 2 mg
Enzopharm® Enzymes 8 mg
A proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes: amylase, protease, lipase, hemicellulase, and lactase 8 mg.
Other ingredients: stearic acid, cellulose, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze.
• Contains: Soy.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets with breakfast and 2 tablets with lunch, or as professionally directed.
†ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.