Green Tea Max (60 caps)
Green Tea Max contains a high yield of epigallo-catechin-3-gallate (EGCG), an important nutrient that supports cardiovascular, joint, intestinal, and liver functions. It is a potent antioxidant and fat metabolizer.
Green Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world being second only to water. Asian cultures have believed for centuries that green tea has properties beneficial to human health modern science is just discovering this to be true. Green Tea is also a powerful antioxidant as well as helps fight mental fatigue. Doctor’s Nutrition Green Tea Extract contains a minimum of 50% catechins with epigallocatechin the most potent of the catechins making up 25% of the total product. Green Tea may lower the risk of esophageal, stomach, colon, and skin cancer and delay the onset of arteriosclerosis. In this product you get all the benefits of green tea without brewing and in the convenience of a capsule that be taken anywhere.
Some of the health benefits of Green Tea are:
- Phytochemicals in Green Tea combat free radicals known as Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) that damage and destroy healthy cells in our bodies.
- Antioxidants in Green Tea help prevent mutation of cells that become cancer and other disease.
- Polyphenols and catechins in tea help lower undesirable fats in the blood including cholesterol.
- Green Tea has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Capsule: % Daily Value
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract: 500 mg. *
yielding: Total Polyphenols: 450 mg.
Epigallo- catechin- 3- gallate (A polyphenol): 350 mg.
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
This product is vegetarian and free of citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk sodium, soy, wheat, yeast, added sugars, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily between meals, or as professionally directed.