Athletic Nutrients (180 capsules)
Athletic Nutrients is designed to support physical training and performance. It is a complete hypoallergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement.
The formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins, antioxidants and pH balanced creatine to target endurance, energy and lesson muscle fatigue.*
• High potency, hypoallergenic, vegetarian formula
• Activated vitamins and superior mineral chelates for optimal absorption*
• 266 mcg Metafolin® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate*
• Potassium phosphate combined with calcium and magnesium for healthy muscle function*
• Copper, manganese, selenium and zinc for healthy tendons, ligaments and joints*
• Kre-Alkalyn® pH balanced creatine has an enhanced stability profile allowing lower optimal dosing. Research involving endurance athletes and professional athletes indicates that it enhances ATP production and performance in working muscle, as well as lessens muscle soreness due to lactic acid.*
• CoQ10 is a component of the mitochondria and plays a key role in the synthesis of ATP. In a double-blind crossover study involving Finnish top-level cross-country skiers, CoQ10 supported physical performance.*
• Krebs cycle intermediate alpha ketoglutarate acts as a key substrate for energy production, helping maximize fat and carbohydrate utilization. Studies have revealed that alpha ketoglutarate may also help muscle protein synthesis and recovery.*
• Lessens muscle soreness and fatigue with n-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC), alpha lipoic acid and l-carnosine. In a placebo-controlled high intensity exercise study, NAC promoted a healthy cytokine balance and lessened muscle soreness.*
• Protects muscles from oxidative stress with PowerGrape®, green tea and polyphenols from mangosteen, açai, noni, pomegranate and quebracho extract.*
• PowerGrape® promoted plasma antioxidant capacity during competition and supported performance in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial involving athletes. In another study involving 11 sportsmen, PowerGrape® promoted endogenous vitamin C, ubiquinone and reduced glutathione levels.
Suggested Use: 4 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meal unless otherwise instructed by your health care professional.
Six vegetable capsules contain:
Ascorbyl palmitate (fat- soluble vitamin C): 120 mg.
Ascorbic acid: 250 mg.
Calcium (citrate): 200 mg.
Vitamin D3: 1,000 i.u.
D-alpha tocopherol succinate (vitamin E): 100 i.u.
Vitamin K1: 100 mg.
Thiamine HCI (B1): 25 mg.
Riboflavin (B2): 25 mg.
Riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2): 12.5 mg.
Niacin: 25 mg.
Niacinamide: 50 mg.
Pyridoxine HCI (B6): 12.5 mg.
Pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6): 12.5 mg.
Folate (as Metafolin, L-5- MTHF): 400 mcg.
Methylcobalamin (B12): 1,000 mg.
Biotin: 800 mcg.
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5): 50 mg.
Iodine (potassium iodide): 200 mcg.
Magnesium (citrate): 200 mg.
Zinc (citrate): 15 mg.
Selenium (selenomethionine): 200 mcg.
Copper (glycinate): 2 mg.
Manganese (citrate): 2 mg.
Chromium (polynicotinate): 200 mcg.
Potassium (phosphate): 100 mg.
Boron (glycinate): 2 mg.
Vanadium (as bis- glycinato oxo vanadium): 100 mcg.
Choline bitartrate: 50 mg.
Inositol: 50 mg.
Mixed carotenoids: 10,000 i.u. (providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin)
EnergizeATP Factors: Kre- ALkalyn (pH balanced creatine): 750 mg.
Coenzyme Q10: 50 mg.
Alpha ketoglutarate: 50 mg.
MuscleRestore Complex: N- acetyl- l- cysteine (free- form): 150 mg. Alpha Lipoic acid (thioctic acid): 100 mg. L- Carnosine: 50 mg. PowerProtect Antioxidants: PowerGrape grape (Vitis vinifera L.) extract (whole fruit): 200 mg. Superfruit antioxidant blend: 50 mg. (from mangosteen, acai, noni, pomegranate, and quebracho extract) Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated): 50 mg. (providing 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
Other ingredients: potato starch.