Energize Plus Pure Pack, 30 packets
Energize Plus Pure Pack is a convenient, once-daily packet that enhances energy production and nutrient metabolism. Energize Plus Pure Pack is a blend of vitamins, minerals and fish oil in one dietary supplement to help you receive the nutrients you need for energy.‡
Indications: Support for mitochondrial energy production and nutrient metabolism‡
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- 37.5 mcg (1,500 IU) vitamin D3
- Easily tolerated magnesium glycinate for sensitive individuals‡
- Enhances energy production in the mitochondria‡
- B vitamins, CoQ10 and magnesium act as cofactors in the energy production pathway‡
- l-Carnitine shuttles fatty acids into the mitochondria for oxidation and conversion into energy‡
- Promotes nutrient metabolism‡
- Omega-3-fatty acids support healthy gene expression to enhance glucose and lipid homeostasis‡
- Vitamin D promotes healthy nutrient metabolism‡
- Magnesium and B vitamins help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status‡
- Convenient, once-daily packet
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
Dosage: 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.
FloraGlo® lutein is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP ™ brand. OPTISHARP ™ brand is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.