Yeast Arrest (14 vaginal suppositories)
Homeopathic Vaginal Suppositories.
Yeast Arrest is unlike any other natural vaginal suppository. Featuring a unique homeopathic profile for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections.*
- Unique homeopathic combination specific for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections: Borax, Hydrastis canadensis, Berberis aquifolium and Kreosotum
- Features an all natural herbal and cocoa butter base, free of parabens and PEG
- Foil wrapped suppositories are easy to use, sterile and soothing
Effective natural homeopathic vaginal suppository for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections. Relieves burning, itching and discharge.*
For females 13 years and older. Use with a panty liner. One (1) suppository in the morning and 1 in the evening for 3-7 days; For chronic or recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks; Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months. Full instructions are on the packaging. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if inner foil is torn or broken.
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a heath care provider. If you have had a health care provider diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed. Do not use this product if:
- you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge;you have have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Consult your physician immediately.
- you use this product and symptoms continue to recur – consult your physician.
- your are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is NOT latex safe.