Vitamin D3 5,000 IU (120 capsules)
~ Bone Health*
~ Calcium Balance*
~ Cardiovascular Function*
~ Healthy Cell Growth*
~ Immune System Modulation*
A dietary supplement to promote the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.*
• New research suggests that it may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.*
About Vitamin D:
• Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight, or it can be obtained from the diet.
• Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as for bone growth, and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
• Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges.* Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function*
• Cellular proliferation is essential for growth and wound healing. Uncontrolled proliferation of damaged cells is unhealthy. Vitamin D inhibits uncontrolled proliferation and stimulates differentiation, which is the process of specializing cells for specific healthy functions.*
• Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.*
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as professionally directed.
Warning: Individuals taking more than 5,000 IU per day should have their Vitamin D levels monitored. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking these or any nutritional product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.