Ubiquinol 100mg (60 softgels)
Ubiquinol CoQ10 promotes heart health by helping to provide the cellular energy needed to power the heart. Ubiquinol is critical in the production of ATP, the body’s primary fuel.
Kaneka Ubiquinol™ represents a patented ubiquinol that can be ingested orally and readily assimilated by the body.
Ubiquinol 100 mg is recommended for:
• Baby Boomers and anyone over 35*
• Cardiovascular support*
• Periodental health*
• Energy production and Exercise tolerance*
• Healthy aging*
• Liver support*
• Oxygen utilization*
• People with high amounts of oxidative stress*
About Kaneka Ubiquinol™
• Ubiquinol is the potent form of Coenzyme Q10.
• Ubiquinol is an important form of Q10 for those 35 and older, or with hindered ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol.
• Studies have shown that ubiquinol is able to achieve 3.75 times higher plasma concentration eight hours after dosing versus conventional ubiquinone.
• Ubiquinol was also shown to reduce exercise-induced fatigue 90% better than ubiquinone.*
About Coenzyme Q10
• Coenzyme Q10, also known as upiquinone, is a lipid soluble found inside every cell in the body.
• Coenzyme Q10 is a vital nutrient for the formation of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the basic energy molecule used by every cell.
• It is found in the mitochondria, where energy is made. Hundreds of mitochondria are present in each cell with the largest concentration in “high energy” organs such as the brain, heart, muscles, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
• CoQ10 is also an important antioxidant in both the mitochondria and lipid membranes. It is located exactly where the free radicals are generated (in the mitochondria) during the oxidation of nutrients and the production of ATP.*
• After age 35 the body’s natural production of CoQ10 declines as well as the body’s ability to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol.
• Supplementing with Ubiquinol helps to support energy production, circulation, cardiovascular function and stamina.*
Supplement Facts Serving Size:
1 Softgel Amount Per Serving:
Ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol™-Active form of coenzyme Q10) 100 mg
Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water, beeswax, soy lecithin, and annatto extract. Contains: Soy
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 soft gel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Q+® , Kaneka Ubiquinol and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.