Tranquility (90 tablets)
A dietary supplement to support relaxation, muscle relaxation and normal sleep.*
• Anxiety, stress and panic increases the body’s flight or fight hormone, adrenaline. Adrenaline causes body-wide physiological changes and over time causes: increased free radical damage, changes in blood, promotes muscle tension, increased premenstrual symptoms, increased heart rate and blood pressure changes, as well as lowering the body’s ability to cope when exposed to new stressors. This higher state of excitability also disrupts normal sleep patterns.
• Tranquility contains herbals that supports quality REM sleep and promote relaxation, which helps the body to cope with stress.* These herbs are rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium, and many trace minerals that support the nervous system and produce a calming effect.* Valerian supports circulation, proper muscle function and proper stress coping mechanisms within the body.* Passion Flower has natural calming effect on the body.* Hops helps reduce restlessness and supports the body to manage stress.*
• B vitamins promote a restful state and help the body to cope with stress more efficiently.* They also support nervous system function as well as supporting neurotransmitter and hormone function.* Niacin supports circulation and promotes
good serotonin levels for good sleep.* GABA supports normal brain function and when combined with Inositol has a natural calming effect.* Inositol helps to support REM sleep and may help improve sleep quality.* Vitamin B6 has been
added to support the production of GABA and Taurine production in the body.*
• GABA, Taurine and Glycine are amino acids that support relaxation.* High concentrations of Taurine are found in the heart, blood cells, muscles, and in the central nervous system, so supplementation supports a protective effect on the heart, brain, and muscles.*
• Vitamins C and E are antioxidants and support immune system function.* Vitamin C helps to maintains adrenaline levels within normal ranges, has a calming effect on the body and helps the body to deal with stress.* Vitamin E also supports oxygen utilization in the brain.*
• Calcium and Magnesium help support normal muscle function and support relaxation.* Selenium is a potent antioxidant. Nutritional deficiencies of selenium, calcium and magnesium can result in nervousness and anxiety.
Warning: Do not take this product if you are taking any MAO inhibitors or antidepressants. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets before bedtime, or as professionally directed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.