About Saw Palmetto
• Saw palmetto (also referred to as sabal or serenoa repens) is an evergreen palm that grows in the southeastern U.S.
• The berries of the plant are used medicinally.
• It has been used for centuries as a medicinal agent in urinary complications.
• Native American women historically used the Saw Palmetto for premenstrual needs and to support lactation.
• Today, it is commonly used in men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and Male-pattern hair loss.*
• Saw Palmetto works well with zinc and essential fatty acids.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Sold Exclusively Through Healthcare Practitioners.
0200785.090 (90 Vegetarian Capsules)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.