Omne Diem SAMe. S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) is a naturally occurring compound found in almost every tissue and fluid in the body. It is involved in many important processes associated with mood, joints, and liver.*
SAMe supplementation helps support sustained emotional well-being by promoting the production and break down of brain chemicals, such as serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine.*
SAMe helps restore and maintain healthy liver functions and detoxification by converting into glutathione; helping the liver combat oxidative stress, cellular damage, free radical activity and DNA breakdown.*
SAMe supplementation helps support cartilage and joint comfort and function by promoting native proteoglycan synthesis and secretion as well as other mechanisms.*
Why Omne Diem SAMe?
Stability and Safety
- Formulated with Pharmaceutical Grade S-Adenosylmethionine Butanedisulfonate (SAMe) which is more stable on the (S,S) Isomer.
- Packaged in individual tamper-proof foil blister-packed to maximize stability and safety.
- Made naturally by microbiological fermentation and specially processed in an ultra-low moisture and temperature controlled clean-room to preserve 68-80% (S,S) SAMe, the highest active level available.
- Plant based enteric coating is formulated to pH release in the small intestine for maximum bioavailability and absorption.
- The plant-based enteric coating used in DIEM’s SAMe is designed to help reduce allergic reactions, stomach and gastrointestinal irritation and upset.
- Does not contain harsh chemicals, synthetic color and plastic co-polymer coating excipients included in other SAMe products.
Directions: Take 1-2 tablets per day or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Manufactured in a CMP compliant facility.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Diem Direct is a new kind of company for a new kind of healthcare. With a multi-channel approach in unique market positions, Diem is advancing integrative wellness strategies by providing consumers, retailers and practitioners with innovative dietary supplements that address under-served and emerging needs. Founded by an international team of industry veterans in cooperation with European nutraceutical producers and developers, Diem is deeply committed to scientific validation, consumer education, and product innovation.