Multi Collagen Protein (16.2 oz)
HEALTH INTERESTS: Fitness, Aging & Beauty, Joint Health, Gut Support, Wellness
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen
- May reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free source, made without hormones
- Created from 4 real food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- View our Certificate of Analysis here
- Improved formulation for more targeted support.
DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Made Without Dairy, Made Without Nuts
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 1/29/2021
BENEFITS: This is more than just collagen. This is the collagen protein powder with clinically studied ingredients proven to deliver REAL
RESULTS. While other collagen supplements available may have clinically studied ingredients in their collagen formula, ours is currently the only one that has a fermented collagen ingredient with human clinical studies behind it. Now, you can reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days† – all with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
Hydrolyzed for Absorption
There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein. Ever. This multi collagen comes from only four real-food ingredients, so you won’t see weird chemicals or artificial ingredient sweeteners or flavors on the label. We proudly source our collagen from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources raised and made without hormones.
Are there other factors that contribute to collagen loss? Age is not the only thing that can slow down production and diminish collagen in your body. If you’re worried about the breakdown of your own collagen, here are 10 lifestyle factors that are considered “collagen killers.”
- Poor sleep
- Too much sugar
- Injuries and joint issues
- High cortisol levels from stress
- Sun overexposure
- Diet low in antioxidants
- Sitting all day and lack of activity
- Poor gut health
- Nutrient shortfalls of vitamin C and zinc
- Free radicals
We know the supplement ingredients are only as good as the source. That’s why we make sure our collagen ingredients come from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and/or cruelty-free sources that are made without hormones. That includes sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate and eggshell membrane from chickens raised in the United States, bovine peptides from pasture-raised and grass-fed cows and wild-caught fish sustainably caught in North American waters.
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or any beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies