Mega Vites One (60 capsules)
Mega Vites One is a balanced, convenient, economical one a day multiple vitamin/mineral supplement for adults.
Mega Vites One combines 27 nutrients including:
- Active form of Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Active form of Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Quatrefolic® ((6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7
- Coenzyme Q10 • Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Lutein, Lycopene and Zeaxanthin
Mega Vites One offers vital nutrients for support of:
- Bone health by providing adequate dietary intake of all the B Vitamins along with Vitamins D & K2, Boron and Zinc.*
- Cardiovascular health by providing Coenzyme Q10, Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Vitamins A, C, E, Mixed Carotenoids and a complete B Vitamin complex.*
- Metabolic functions such as proper blood glucose levels which is supported by Vitamins C, E, B6, B12, Niacin and Biotin as well as Chromium, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Manganese.*
- Antioxidant support due to Vitamin A, C, E, Mixed Carotenoids, Lutein, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lycopene and Zeaxanthin.*
- Lipotropic factors like Choline and Inositol, which support fat metabolism and myelin sheath health.*
Mega Vites One is vegetarian and gluten free.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Sold Exclusively Through Healthcare Practitioners.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright© 2013 by Doctor’s Nutrition, LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the copyright owner.