Liposomal Melatonin Spray (1 oz.)
A dietary supplement to support normal sleep.* Each serving contains 3 mg of the highest quality synthetic Melatonin in a liposomal delivery system.
• Sleep support*
• Antioxidant and Immune system support*
• Balanced circadian rhythms important for recovery from jet-lag and rotating shift work*
• Mood Balance*
What is Melatonin?
• Melatonin is the principle hormone produced and secreted by the brain’s pineal gland and is responsible for maintaining circadian rhythm (the body’s biological clock), regulating the endocrine (hormone) system and supporting the immune system.
• The level of melatonin produced by the body is heavily influenced by sunlight. At night, the secretion of melatonin is much higher than
during the day. When this process is interrupted, certain symptoms can occur such as disruptions in the sleep/wake cycle, headaches,
mental and physical fatigue and irritability.
• Melatonin plays an important role in when we fall asleep and when we wake up. Darkness stimulates the release of melatonin and light
suppresses its activity. Normal melatonin cycles are disrupted when we are exposed to excessive light in the evening or too little light
during the daytime.
• Melatonin supports sleep onset and quality of sleep and increased Rapid Eye Movement time, deep sleep and dreaming.* These changes demonstrate better quality sleep, which produces greater mental, physical and emotional rejuvenation.* Melatonin can decrease the amount of time required to fall asleep, increase the number of sleeping hours and support daytime alertness.
Jet Lag and Rotating Shift Work
• Jet lag and rotating shift work can interfere with the body’s natural circadian rhythm. Melatonin supports quality sleep and balanced
circadian rhythms in people with disrupted circadian rhythm.
• Melatonin is also one of the hormones that controls the timing and release of female reproductive hormones. It helps determine when
menstruation begins, the frequency and duration of menstrual cycles, and when menopause begins.
Immune and Antioxidant Support
• Melatonin has strong antioxidant properties and helps support immune system strength.* As an antioxidant it is 6 to 10 times more
potent than vitamin E and is one of the few antioxidants that can enter the mitochondria to protect it from free radical damage.
Liposomal Delivery System
A liposomal liquid delivery system allows for flexible, convenient dosing of Melatonin in order to address individual requirements. Liposomal technology helps to maintain the health benefits of Melatonin by protecting it from the degradative environment of the stomach. This
is especially beneficial for patients who have had gastric bypass or general gastro-intestinal dysfunction.* Liposomal encapsulation of ingredients represents a new delivery system that appears to offer important advantages over existing methods of delivery.
Warning: This product should not be taken by adolescents, pregnant or lactating women, persons taking cortisone, or persons with kidney disease. Consult your physician if taking medications for sleep, anxiety or if on any anti-coagulant, antidepressant, antipsychotic or anti-hypertensive drugs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Hold nozzle 1″from mouth, spray twice and swallow or as directed by your healthcare provider. Shake well before each use.