Liposomal Glutathione (30 caps)
Liposomal Glutathione is an antioxidant formula designed to protect and support cellular function. Liposomal Glutathione also offers antioxidant support for liver tissue and protection.
Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced absorption liposomal form*
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion*
Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis*
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation*
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health*
Supports liver health and detoxification*
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver*
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification*
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status.
Doctor’s Nutrition suggest keeping this supplement refrigerated after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your health care provider before taking this or any other product.
There are no reviews yet.