Lean-Plex (120 Caps)
A Dietary Supplement to Support Weight Management and Hormonal Balance in Men and Women.
• A proprietary blend of Diindolylmethane (DIM®) combined with Banaba leaf and Green Tea Extracts designed to:
• Control appetite*
• Balance cortisol levels*
• Support thermogenesis*
• Lean-Plex* is ephedra-free and non-habit forming
• Lean-Plex* supports:
• Weight management without making you jittery*
• Hormone balance to support lean muscle mass*
• Metabolism, calorie expenditure and appetite*
• Lipolysis (breakdown of stored fat) and thermogenesis (increased caloric expenditure) to reduce unwanted fat stores and increase lean muscle mass.
• Diindolylmethane or DIM® is a plant compound that promotes estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone in both men and women.* A healthy balance between estrogen, testosterone and progesterone supports skin, prostate, ovarian, breast, skeletal, joint and cardiovascular health, lean body mass, efficient fat burning, better physical conditioning, improved mood and memory, increased libido, and by reducing the effects of aging such as those found in menopause and prostate dysfunction.
• Banaba leaf extract contains corosolic acid, which supports cortisol balance, glucose transport into cells, normal blood sugar and insulin levels in the blood and reduces appetite.* The reduction in appetite, due to tighter control of blood sugar levels, may help support healthy weight management.* Banaba’s ability to modulate blood sugar levels has been demonstrated in cell culture, animal and human studies. In cell culture corosolic acid supported uptake of glucose into cells.* In mice, rats and rabbit models with hyperglycemia, banaba reduced elevated blood sugar and insulin levels to normal.* In humans with hyperglycemia banaba extract at a dose of 16-48 mg per day given for 4-8 weeks was effective in reducing blood sugar levels (5%-30% reduction) and maintaining tighter control of blood sugar fluctuations.
• Green Tea comes from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis, which is an excellent source of potent polyphenols (bioflavonoids with powerful antioxidant properties).* Research has identified the polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) as the most active agent in Green Tea.* EGCG may support metabolism due to its thermogenic effect, helps to maintain normal blood insulin levels and control appetite, which helps to support weight loss and weight management.
DIM Plex®, DIM® are registered trademarks of, and are licensed from, BioResponse, LLC, Boulder CO US Patent # 6,086,915
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily in divided doses with food for 1 week then increase to 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with food, or as professionally directed.