L-Lysine (90 capsules)
A vegetarian dietary supplement to support the body’s antibody, hormone and enzyme functions.*
Research has shown that L-Lysine can treat Herpes Simplex Virus, it works to suppress the virus and keep outbreaks down to a minimum.
L-Lysine is a basic building block of all protein. It is an essential amino acid in that it is required for human nutrition, but is not produced by the body.
Lysine is required for:
• Growth and bone development in children*
• Assisting calcium absorption*
• Maintaining correct nitrogen balance in the body*
• Maintaining lean body mass*
• Antibody, hormone and enzyme production *
• Collagen formation and tissue repair*
• Building of muscle protein*
• Supports the natural regeneration of cells via normal tissue repair processes*
• Supports natural immune response*
L-Lysine deficiency may result in:
• Enzyme disorders*
• Lack of energy*
• Weight loss*
• Slow growth*
• Poor appetite*
• Poor concentration*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
L-Lysine …………….500 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.