ImmunoKinoko® 500 (90 Vegicaps)
• Maintains optimal NK cell activity.* Natural killer (NK) cells are the immune system’s first line of defense.
• Enhances cytokine production.* Cytokines are chemical messengers that help white blood cells communicate and coordinate an immune response.
• Promotes optimal T cell and macrophage activity.* As part of the secondary immune response, T cells provide backup to NK cells. Macrophages engulf and ingest foreign particles and cellular debris.
• Increases the activity and number of dendritic cells.* Dendritic cells provide defense in tissues exposed to the exterior environment.
Many people turn to alternative and complementary therapies when dealing with immune challenges. Unfortunately, while plenty of nutritional supplements claim to have immune-boosting properties, very few compounds have undergone rigorous scientific research.
AHCC®, the active ingredient in ImmunoKinoko®, an extract obtained from a hybridization of several subspecies of medicinal mushrooms, is different. Supported by over 30 human clinical studies at respected medical institutions — including Yale Medical School, MD Anderson, UC Davis, and
the Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital — AHCC is the world’s most researched specialty immune supplement.
• A highly effective immune modulator used in over 1,000 medical clinics worldwide*
• Japan’s top-selling immune-supporting specialty dietary supplement*
• Known for safety, as demonstrated by in vivo safety studies and 20 years of use*
|Ingredient||Daily Dose Used in Human Studies||Daily Dose Used in ImmunoKinoko§|
|AHCC®||1000–3000 mg||1000–3000 mg|
§Serving size: 2 vegicaps • Daily dose: 2–6 vegicaps
SUGGESTED USE:Take 2-6 vegicaps daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
AHCC* is a registered trademark of Amino Up Chemical Co. Ltd
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any disease.