Hemp CBD VESIsorb® (30 softgel capsules)
High-potency, solvent-free cannabidiol (CBD) supplement with a patented delivery system for enhanced absorption‡
What Is It?
Enhanced bioavailability, broad-spectrum hemp extract.
• Enhanced-bioavailability VESIsorb® technology offers a unique, self-assembling colloidal system to enhance absorption by promoting the ability of the hemp extract to dissolve readily in an aqueous environment
• Solvent-free, supercritical CO2 extracted
• Broad-spectrum hemp extract with 10+ phytocannabinoids, including CBD, beta-caryophyllene (BCP), and other terpenes
• 25mg CBD per softgel
• THC-free (<0.001%)
• US-sourced, field-grown agricultural hemp
• Convenient, small, easy-to-swallow softgel
What Is The Source?
Hemp oil extract is derived from US-sourced, field-grown agricultural Cannabis sativa seed, stalk, and stem. Gelatin is bovine-derived.
Pure Encapsulations® recommends 1 softgel capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of SourceOne Global Partners.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
There are reports of dry mouth, diarrhea, vomiting, decreased appetite, weight loss, somnolence, fatigue, hypotension, and elevated liver transaminases from cannabidiol oil. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
There is a potential contraindication for cannabidiol with the seizure medications clobazam and/or valproic acid. Consult your physician for more information.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.|