Flora+ (120 Capsules)
Flora+ is a non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all natural source of beneficial microorganismsand FOS to support digestive tract health.*
• Guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms per capsule with 8 different strains from non-dairy sources!
• Recommended for children, adults and the elderly
• Gastrointestinal and neurological support*
• Individuals who are lactose intolerant*
• Normalizing digestion*
• Supporting regularity*
About the Formula
• Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to promote regularity, support urogenital and vaginal health as well as produce the lactase enzyme and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.*
• Bifidobacteria (B. lactis, B. breve, B. longum, B. bifidum) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity, even while traveling abroad.*
• Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity and produces the lactase enzyme.*
• Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and prebiotic, which supports the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract.* FOS, as a fiber, increases the bulk in the gut to promote regularity.*
As a dietary supplement, follow recommendations below or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Initial: Take amount below twice daily, after breakfast
and after dinner.
Children age 4 and older: 1 capsule
Adult: 2 capsules
Senior: 3 capsules
Maintenance: Take amount above once a day after breakfast.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.