DN CDP Choline (60 capsules)
May help with liver function, healthy brain development, muscle movement, your nervous system and metabolism.
DN CDP Choline, Cognizin 250 mg, also known as citicoline or cytidine diphosphate choline, is a precursor of phosphatidylcholine, glycerophosphatidylcholine, and acetylcholine. It is the product of the rate-limiting step of acetylcholine synthesis. Citicoline has well documented neuroprotective effects.† It increases glutathione synthesis, augments glutathione reductase activity, and maintains mitochondrial cardiolipin levels.† Citicoline supports memory, attention, and focus.†
Choline plays an important part in many processes in your body, including:
- Cell structure: It is needed to make fats that support the structural integrity of cell membranes.
- Cell messaging: It is involved in the production of compounds that act as cell messengers.
- Fat transport and metabolism: It is essential for making a substance required for removing cholesterol from your liver. Inadequate choline may result in fat and cholesterol buildup in your liver.
- DNA synthesis: Choline and other vitamins, such as B12 and folate, help with a process that’s important for DNA synthesis.
- A healthy nervous system: This nutrient is required to make acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter. It’s involved in memory, muscle movement, regulating heartbeat and other basic functions.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergy Statement: Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.