Chewable Probio Enzyme (90 Chewable Tablets)
Chewable Probio Enzyme is a gluten free, vegetarian, probiotic digestive enzyme supplement for adults.*
• Chewable Probio Enzyme Features:
- Vegetarian source of enzymes and probiotics
- Lactase to break down milk sugar and dairy products
- Protease enzyme
• Recommended For:
- Enzyme support in vegetarians*
- Proteolytic enzyme support*
- Geriatric individuals or those individuals under stress*
- Support for those with a need for additional enzyme and probiotic support*
• Lactase supports the breakdown of lactose, a milk sugar.* If lactose is not broken down properly it can cause intolerance in some individuals.*
• Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that digests proteins into smaller units (peptides and amino acids) for better absorption and utilization.* Incomplete digestion of proteins can lead to food sensitivities in some individuals.*
• Protease enzymes break down proteins into peptides and amino acids necessary to support proper growth and repair of cells and help the production of enzymes, hormones and DNA.*
• Lipase enzymes help digest and assimilate fats which are essential for the absorption of fat soluble vitamins.*
• Amylase break down carbohydrates for energy to drive our brains, nervous system, heart, lungs and muscles.*
Lactobacilli strains are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the lactobacillus family have been shown to support regularity and urogenital health, produce the lactase enzyme and help protect the gut from unwanted microorganisms.*
Bifidobacterium are located in the colon and produce lactic acid and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted material. Bifidobacteria also support regularity*. Bacillus coagulans is a spore forming, lactic acid producing bacteria. It supports immune system function, elimination of unwanted material and has been shown to help reduce gas and bloating.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet, 3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.