Arabinogalactan Powder (100 grams)
Arabinogalactans are recommended for immune system support and support of a balanced immune response and insulin levels within normal ranges.
Arabinogalactans, Arabino from Larch Tree Extract:
- Is a good source of fiber
- Have a variety of beneficial effects on the body
- Help balance the immune response
- Are 2 times more potent than Echinacea
- Support the growth of friendly probiotic bacteria
- Support colon health
- Are non-allergenic
- Recommended for Immune System Support
- Arabinogalactans support a balanced immune response and insulin levels within normal ranges*
- Arabinogalactans support immune cell activation and healthy cell replication
- support natural killer cell and macrophage activation*
A healthy immune system can also counter the negative effects of free radicals that are produced in the body in response to stress, pollutants, toxins and from normal cellular processes.* G.I. Tract and Colon Health. Arabinogalactans work in the GI tract by activating immune cells.* Arabinogalactans support colon health by acting as a fermentable fiber to support growth of probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria in the colon.* Arabinogalactans contribute to healthy microflora levels that are important for GI tract health.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 (5 g) scoop, 1-3 times daily, or as professionally directed.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 (5 g) scoop
Amount per Serving Larch Tree (Larix laricina) Extract 5,000 mg Yielding 85% Arabinogalactans 4,250 mg
Other Ingredients: none.