Mega Vites Powder (13.73 oz (390 g)
A multivitamin safe for the whole family in a easy to mix powder form.
• Now With Lime Flavor & Higher Levels of Vitamin D3
• Mega Vites Powder is an advanced multi vitamin and mineral formula for children and adults in powder form for maximum bioavailability.* It combines over 56 nutrients that support brain, bone, immune, cardiovascular and metabolic functions through out the aging process.*
• Mega Vites Powder is free of copper and iron, which make it easy to incorporate into the diet of highly sensitive individuals.
• Mega Vites Powder focuses on completeness, bioavailability, balance and potency and is based on input from industry leaders.
• Supplementing with brain fuels and nutrients for nerve health like Choline, Inositol and Lecithin help to support the myelin sheaths to keep nerves healthy and functioning correctly.* L-Glutamine acts as brain fuel to increase mental and physical energy which supports proper mood balance.* Minerals such as Magnesium and Calcium which are essential for normal brain and nervous system functions also support cognitive function.*
• Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D3 and Boron support growing and mature bones.* Magnesium assists with calcium and potassium uptake while boron is needed for the metabolism of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. Along with promoting strong bones, calcium helps to protect bones and teeth from lead by inhibiting its absorption.* When calcium is deficient, lead can be absorbed and deposited in the teeth and bones.
Immune System Support
• DMG, Alpha Lipoic Acid, B Vitamins, Digestive Enzymes, Bioflavonoids and Vitamin C help to support the immune system by reducing oxidative stress.* Also included to support healthy aging and the immune system function are
vegetarian digestive enzymes. Enzopharm® II Plus is a proprietary blend of amylase, protease, lipase, hemicellulase and lactase to support digestion and absorption of food nutrients.*
• Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, DMG, Vitamin D3 and GLA support cardiovascular health.* Together they work to provide cellular energy, antioxidant activity, and better circulation.* By supporting fat metabolism L-Carnitine also helps protect the liver and blood vessels from fat deposits.*
• Mega Vites Powder can be mixed in any cold beverage or soft food like yogurt, applesauce and pudding. It has a light fruit flavor and flexible dosing, 1 serving for children and 2 for adults. Spectra Multi Age™ is a convenient way to support optimal health for the family.*
Warning: Do not take this product if you are taking anticoagulant/anti platelet drugs such as Warfarin (Coumadin). If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Serving Size 1 (13.7 g) Scoop
Each serving contains:
Total Carbohydrates 11 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Vitamin A (2,000 IU as Acetate & 7,500 IU
as Beta Carotene ) 9,500 IU
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU
Vitamin K 90 mcg
Folic Acid 200 mcg
Thiamin 35 mg
Riboflavin 35 mg
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 35 mg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 75 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 35 mg
Calcium (as Ca Citrate) 500 mg
Iron 0.1 mg
Iodine (from Kelp) 50 mcg
Magnesium (as Mg Citrate) 250 mg
Zinc (as Zn Gluconate) 10 mg
Selenium (as Se Amino Acid Chelate) 75 mcg
Manganese (as Mn Gluconate) 2.5 mg
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate)†† 120 mcg
Molybdenum (as Mo Amino Acid Chelate) 30 mcg
Sodium 20 mg
Potassium (as K Citrate) 25 mg
Soy Lecithin 175 mg
Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
Choline (as Choline Citrate) 80 mg
Inositol 65 mg
L-Glutamine 50 mg
L-Carnitine 50 mg
Linoleic Acid 50 mg
PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid) 35 mg
DMG HCl 25 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 20 mg
Stevia Leaf Extract 160 mg
Hesperidin 12.5 mg
Rutin 12.5 mg
Pectin 12.5 mg
Betaine HC1 10 mg
A proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes (amylase,
protease, lipase, hemicellulase, and lactase) 8 mg
Coenzyme Q10 5 mg
RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) 5 mg
Silicon (from Horse Tail Rush) 4 mg
Bromelain 2 mg
Papain (Enteric Coated) 2 mg
Cellulase Enzymes 2 mg
Boron (as B Amino Acid Chelate) 1.5 mg
Octacosanol 500 mcg
Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate) 10 mcg
††ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium.
Other ingredients: xylitol, orange juice powder, citric acid, xanthan gum, natural lemon-lime flavor.
• Contains: Soy. Gluten Free
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix amount indicated below, into 6-8 oz of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 4-12: 1/2 scoop daily, with a meal. Over 12: 1 scoop, daily with a meal.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.