LibidoStim-M (male) 60 vegetable capsules
Helps safely promote male sexual desire.
• Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia) helps maintain normal testosterone levels which are important for supporting sexual desire and fertility (sperm concentration/motility), as well as mood and energy. Increasing testosterone is the key factor in increasing sex drive. Testosterone, which plays a major role in the development and maturity of male sex organs, also promotes secondary sex characteristics, such as the appearance of facial hair, sexual desire, and sexual behavior. Tongkat ali works by affecting the Luteinizing Hormone, and is very specific as to which hormone derivatives it affects. It works to increase testosterone, but not 5a-dihydrotestosterone, which could cause aromatization (conversion) to estrogen. It also helps to increase free testosterone (FT) over bound testosterone (BT), a notable difference because BT is not bioavailable and in high levels may be associated with prostate cancer.
• Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) has long been used in the traditional Chinese and Indian systems of medicine and is popularly claimed to improve sexual functions in man. It has been studied in animals and shown to be useful for erectile dysfunction. Tribulus increases some of the sex hormones, possibly due to the presence of the steroidal saponin protodioscin. After oral ingestion of Tribulus, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and DHEA-S (DHEA sulfate) have all been shown to increase significantly. DHEA can also convert into testosterone. It is concluded that Tribulus extract appears to possess aphrodisiac activity, most likely due to its androgen-increasing property.
• Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum maxim) has been used for erectile dysfunction in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many years, as it possesses hormone-regulating properties.
• Muira puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides), traditionally known as a nerve tonic, has been shown to block anticholinesterase activity, allowing for greater availability of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. One of acetylcholine’s roles is to help dilate blood vessels, this being helpful since normal penile erection is a hemodynamic process (involving circulation of the blood) that is mediated by parasympathetic neurotransmission.
• DIM and Chrysin have been included to safely manage increased testosterone levels by favorably influencing aromatase activity and reducing the potential of testosterone being converted to estrogen.
• Ginkgo biloba provides improved blood flow for enhanced performance and enjoyment, particularly when used as part of the Designs for Health Low Libido-Male protocol (see the Library section of our website at www.designsforhealth.com).
• Sunflower Lecithin is included for increased absorption and bioavailability.
This combination of ingredients provides safe support for natural testosterone production, enhanced erectile function, and increase in desire.
Suggested Dosage: Take 2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Results may vary from person to person, and can be experienced fairly quickly. LibidoStim-M™ should be taken every day, as results will improve over time if product is used consistently.
Any male with a history of prostate cancer should not use LibidoStim-M™.