CoEnzyme Q10 CoQsol 100 mg (60 softgels)
CoEnzyme Q10 CoQsol is a supplement for cardiovascular, periodontal and antioxidant support.* It is a vital nutrient for the formation of Adenosine Triphosphate, the basic energy molecule used by every cell.
• CoEnzyme Q10 CoQsol for Energy; CoenzymeQ10 is found in the mitochondria, where energy is made. Hundreds of mitochondria are present in each cell. CoQ10 is found in the highest concentration in “high energy” organs such as the brain, heart, muscles, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
• CoEnzyme Q10 CoQsol for Antioxidant Support Coenzyme Q10 is an important antioxidant and is recommended to support immune system, heart, liver and gum tissue functions.*
• Recommended to Support:
– Periodontal health*
– Recurrent or persistent mouth and gum concerns*
– Enhanced energy production for a healthy immune response*
– Cardiovascular health*
– Carbohydrate metabolism*
– Oxygen utilization*
– Increased circulation, physical energy and stamina*
– Liver health and detoxification processes*
– Geriatric patients because levels of Q10 in the body decline with age.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: Daily Value
Beta- carotene: 2334 IU. 47%
Vitamin E: 100 IU. 333%
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquine): 100 mg. *
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, yellow beeswax, annatto extract, titanium dioxide.
This product is free of citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk, sodium, wheat, yeast, added sugars, starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings, and preservatives.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, 1-2 times daily, or as professionally directed.